Fly In The Spyders Mouth

Monday, December 19, 2011

Psycho The Movie

This film was first released for television about the time that my dad remarried, and three people from the Lynn, Mass. area became a part of our family.
At the time I had no idea who the new family members were, and why our dad, by instructions from my brother, was directed to go over to their house. In my opionion my brother made the mistake of reading a document that had been sent to our household wrong.
Anyway, just prior to us moving to Plantation, the person that was running the show, came over to our house, and during that evening, while I was trying to sleep in the bed that our dad and mom normally slept in came in the bedroom and proceeded to hit me with a fly swatter. 
Whether people realize it or not, the movie Psycho was a movie related to the Spider. 
Eleanor, my new step-mother, on the night it I first saw it on television along with most of my new family, told me that she did not think I should watch the movie. When ONE is what is going on even scripts for movies reflect what is going on in your life, and that is really what this movie was about. 
The last line in the movie, I think says it all about the movie. The last line showed Norman Bates in a straight jacket saying "I won't even swat a fly" . Someone had just done that to his fly a few months before the movie was on TV.