Fly In The Spyders Mouth

Friday, January 27, 2012

Back To The Future and Sears Industrial 47

Not only does this movie have a something in it that I thought might be good to put up at my cubical while I was a customer service representative at Sears Industrial. It is also an example of the kind of fraud that occurs when you are a slave or "FLY" in the spiders mouth. It is no accident that the main character's name, in this movie, is Marty McFly. Not only a reference to Scottish, as in the Scottish clan Kennedy, but also to a FLY of course. 
Of course no one knows what it is like to be dragged to place, and apply for a job that has been set up, by using a fraud temporary agency called "resource dimensions" as a way to keep things exactly as they want them to be. i did not plan to come to Cincinnati. Sears Industrial was here before I got here and all it took was for me to be dragged here, and that is exactly what happened.  And, of course they convince everyone there that I am the person controlling what is going on so that I am the enemy of everyone there. Even convincing everyone that I had something to do with 9/11. Even having someone by the name of GiGi to call people working there, and hire a lawyer there for everyone. Not only that but have the nerve to break into my car while I am working because someone tells them that the things that I was moving to my condo were things I had stolen. 
Viruses are important and the more you go along with someone who can control all of the police and fire departments in this country the more chance there is of viruses killing 5.5 billion people like the Georgia Guide stones say is going to happen