Fly In The Spyders Mouth

Friday, January 20, 2012

Help Me!

I don't know what might have happened when I was about 7 years old, because it was my soul not my brain or my physical self that was being used, but due to something my brother saw in visual field way he called a number on the ark document and something like "help me" to the person that was then to come to Florida. Except I was the FLy not my brother! 
If you understand what the SpiDeR really is, and why electromagnetic nothingness is the most important part then you will realize that the spider is real. It is not just some science fiction genre of movies it is real connection that exists to magnetism that forms lines that only make it look like a spider. It can happen to any household and to any child living in any household. If it does there is nothing the parents or the child can do about it. Even if the parents were head of an organization like the FBI OR the CIA could they do anything. I know because it happened to my family and our household at 1458 SW 19th Ave, Ft Lauderdale only because I was born a Pisces SOUL and NePTUNE OR PSI is important
THe question I have is why people involved would torture the person that uses my soul to power their machine for if without me their machine would not work because the ARK, which is a GOAT not a BOAT is based on Vessica Pisces