Fly In The Spyders Mouth

Monday, January 9, 2012

Flying Nun

On the day our mom passed away, which was 03/20/1962, I was informed by the principal. She was a nun, like "The Flying Nun".  She informed me by walking up the main isle of the church at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs school, located in Ft Lauderdale, Florida. On that day, just after she told me our mom had died, I did something I have never done since, I hugged her . I am not even sure why I did on that day, but just after that day, the TV show "The Flying Nun" started. I used to not make the connection of other places, until the last 18 years of my life. I now know that due to the unusual circumstances there is a connection, and it is not related to any interest I have ever had. Because I have never wanted, and I am not 03/20/1962, I was informed by the principal. She was a nun, and informed me by walking up the main isle of the church at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs school. That is located in Ft Lauderdale, Florida. On that day, just after she told me our mom had died, I did something I have never done since, I hugged her as though my world had ended. I am not even sure why I did on that day, but just after that the TV show "The Flying Nun" started. I used to not make the connection of other places, until the last 18 years of my life. I now know that due to the unusual circumstances there is a connection, and it is not related to any interest I have ever had. Because I have never wanted, and I am not the type of person, to be directly connected to anything in Hollywood, Ca.