Fly In The Spyders Mouth

Friday, January 27, 2012

Russian Fly

I had another blogger site, my first experience on the internet, and what do you know Russia broke into the site. They not only broke into the site, but tricked Google into thinking I was spreading computer viruses. It took about 8 months for them to admit that I was not spreading viruses, and to take the warning off my blogger site for anyone visiting. So, apparently Russia does not really know what they are doing. Not only do they not know who is spreading viruses they don't realize that computer viruses are not the issue it is human viruses that is the issue and it is because my soul/mind is in a spiders mouth that the spreading of human viruses is occurring because Vessica Pisces or Pisces is what the Arc of the Covenant is built on.